26 February 2011

This is a story about a boy that I knew.. he didn't like my songs and that made me feel blue, he said: "a big band is far better than you"...
He don't rock 'n' roll, he don't like it. He don't do the stroll, well he don't do it right
well, everything's wrong and my patience was gone when I woke one morning and remembered this song
O-oh-oh, kinda catchy. I hoped that he would talk to me now and even allow me to hold his hand and forget that old band.
I strolled around to his pad, his light was off and that's bad; his brother said that my boy was gone
"But come inside, girl, and play me a song!" -I said "Yeah! Here I go".. he's kinda cute; don't you know,
That after a while of seeing his smile I knew we could make it, a-make it in style.
So now I've got all I need.. he and I are in love, we've agreed. He likes this song and my others too
so now you see my world is...'Cuz of this tune! What a boon this tune! I tell you soon we'll be lying in bed, happily wed, and I won't think of that boy or what he said...

No comments:

Post a Comment