26 February 2011

This happened once before, when I came to your door.. No reply. They said it wasn't you, but I saw you peep through your window. I saw the lie, I saw the lie.. I know that you saw me as I looked up to your face,
I tried to telephone.. they said you were not home, that's a lie. 'Cos I know where you've been, I saw you walk in your door.. I nearly died, I nearly died! 'Cos you walked hand in hand with another man in my place.
If I were you'd realise that I love you more than any other guy, and I'll forgive the lies that I heard before when you gave me no reply.

I've tried to telephone, they said you were not home.. that's a lie, Cos I know where you've been.. I saw you walk in your door. I nearly died, I nearly died.. 'Cos you walked hand in hand with another man in my place.

No reply, no reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment