16 June 2011


I guess we were still very young... And I think at that time, if you as a girl wanted to call Syd´s attention, it wasn't enough just to be there with all and your girly charms. You had to be also doing something that would make him set his eyes on you; just like what usually comes to happen with little boys. (laughs)
I remember that in my birthday, my father brought me from Japan some globes he saw how people there used them to put some light inside and make a wish after they were floating by and every time higher in the sky. I was one day in a breezy open field putting these balloons to fly and indeed Syd came to me, all curious, and started to ask me about these things..Of course he was beautiful, gorgeous. I don´t know how to explain -but this boy was not like the others, you know? I mean, you could feel just happy with his presence.
Anne.

No comments:

Post a Comment